Some of us have been having a rough time of late.
If you're in the same boat, this is a space for conversation with others who feel that way too.
Call 331-205-7196 or click uberconference.com/peerlyhuman.
No pros, no cops, no 911.
Just people who get it and know from experience that life really is that hard.
Alternatives to Suicide
Tuesdays 8-9:30 PM EST
Call 331-205-7196 or click uberconference.com/peerlyhuman
Modern society has created a world that many of us do not want to live in. Many of us are in pain and can't imagine this ever changing. We sincerely ask if life is worth the effort.
No one should face these kinds of difficult decisions all alone. This is a space to have a respectful conversation about serious issues that seriously matter.
1. Offer human rights-informed, coercion free space
2. Share from the heart & make space for others to do the same
3. Hold each other’s truths with dignity, respect, interest and willingness to learn
4. Maintain a heavy dose of humility for the things we don't yet know or understand
5. Respect each person’s conscience and right to decide for themselves
6. Create a community, rather than a support group
7. Change the world in ways that make it liveable for all human beings
8. Support each other’s human rights, including the right to be left alone
To Join Us:
By phone: 331-205-7196 (no pin)
By computer: Click: https://www.uberconference.com/peerlyhuman
Having trouble? Text Sarah Knutson at 802-279-3876.
For Added Privacy:
Please use the *67 feature to block caller ID. For instructions on how to do this: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-an-Anonymous-Call
This event is sponsored by Peerly Human. We question the labels of conventional behavioral health. We approach issues like mental distress, substance use, conflict and corrections involvement as part of the challenge of being human. We encourage respect, dignity and access to the basic material, emotional, social and developmental resources that everyone needs to live and be well.
For more about Peerly Human alternatives to conventional behavioral health, see http://peerlyhuman.blogspot.com/